Ragdoll Telekinesis++

KMSvalley

Ragdoll Telekinesis++

Hey everyone new to this site and forum.

Just started playing with modding and came across the mod 'Ragdoll Telekinesis' by whalecakes

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36328

Currently it works much like the Telekinesis spell for moving around dead bodies and noticed

that others like myself wanted to also move around live actors and creatures.

In terms of scripting this only required several very small and simple changes within the mod

notably adding the following line to the 'scn 0TeleBodyAbilityScript'

targetbody.SetVelocity 0 0 0

and also changing the if condition within 'scn 0TeleSpellEffect' so it works on all actors & creatures alive or dead

if (isactor || iscreature)

Now my question... for such a small change would it be ok to upload to tesnexus?

giving credit of course to whalecakes for the main body of scripting

...of course if anyone else wants to upload or if whalecakes is still active they could feel welcome to upload I guess :D

*Note - the script spell still has the same issues for example moving actors through geometry

and issues with dead bodies 'flipping out' but its a small price to pay for a fun mod

This is taken from the "credits and distribution" section of the mod:

Credits and distribution permission

Other user's assets

Some assets in this file belong to other authors. You will need to seek permission from these authors before you can use their assets

Upload permission

You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file

Conversion permission

You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file

Modification permission

You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator

Asset use permission

You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file

Author notes

This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions

File credits

This author has not credited anyone else in this file

Ah I see now --- so it would be ok for me to release an update for this mod based on the following permission right?

Modification permission

You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator

thanks for the quick reply iansaltman