Just a little something I 'nutted' out

LeopoldCrank

I was grossly curious about the title and couldn't help but finding out what you nutted out.

I remember reading about these from somewhere in one of the games. They were in Oblivion, though-http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Ironwood_Nut

It's funny, because they have disregarded their own lore in so many ways here:

1. They are endemic to Skyrim, unless their was a massive relocation project between 427 and 433

2. They are supposed to be as hard as iron

3. The book says that they provide a huge bonus to strength, and yet the bonuses these ones provide are Restore Intelligence, Resist Fire, Damage Fatigue and Fortify Health

Ah well, it is Bethesda after all :rolleyes:

1. Dude, there's like 30 in the entire game.

2 Warrior smash, mage crush with magic, thief cut open with knife

3. they probably weren't thinking or this was a last minute addition to the game and they couldn't be arsed to fix it

I was grossly curious about the title and couldn't help but finding out what you nutted out.

I remember reading about these from somewhere in one of the games. They were in Oblivion, though-http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Ironwood_Nut

It's funny, because they have disregarded their own lore in so many ways here:

1. They are endemic to Skyrim, unless their was a massive relocation project between 427 and 433

2. They are supposed to be as hard as iron

3. The book says that they provide a huge bonus to strength, and yet the bonuses these ones provide are Restore Intelligence, Resist Fire, Damage Fatigue and Fortify Health

Ah well, it is Bethesda after all :rolleyes:

1. Dude, there's like 30 in the entire game.

2 Warrior smash, mage crush with magic, thief cut open with knife

3. they probably weren't thinking or this was a last minute addition to the game and they couldn't be arsed to fix it

1. There is a tree in the Creation Kit specifically called the Ironwood Tree

2. I don't think you quite understand exactly how tough iron is...

3. My point exactly.

It was mentioned previously by Todd himself that he accepts what the fans have made on the UESP as being canon to the lore (he said something to the point of us keeping track of lore better than Beth), so I guess Beth will let us make up an excuse for why such things happen. I blame the variation in benefits it can bestow on Cyrodiil's weather and mudcrabs.

It was mentioned previously by Todd himself that he accepts what the fans have made on the UESP as being canon to the lore (he said something to the point of us keeping track of lore better than Beth), so I guess Beth will let us make up an excuse for why such things happen. I blame the variation in benefits it can bestow on Cyrodiil's weather and mudcrabs.

within reason,... well within reason... don't think he would go as far as you make it sound he would, lol

As to why these nuts are south of skyrim,... why not?

theres very few, right? This is perfectly normal for plants I believe (im not an expert) and the book was probally written centuries ago in Tamriel time.

within reason,... well within reason... don't think he would go as far as you make it sound he would, lol

As to why these nuts are south of skyrim,... why not?

theres very few, right? This is perfectly normal for plants I believe (im not an expert) and the book was probally written centuries ago in Tamriel time.

That and their plants could work completely different than ours. Who's to say that deez nuts (lolz) don't grow in completely topical locations?

Edited by AltreU