The reason why there isn't much Skyrim info

Revengeance

I typed in the address at the bottom of the pictures...and all I get is a re-direct to a bunch of ads...so my thoughts? Well, honestly, does it matter? That stuff in the pic is about Oblivion, and really, Oblivion is said and done, and the devs have already acknowledge that Oblivion wasn't a good as it could have been. I'm more interested in how they're doing stuff now, not 5 years ago.

Edit: Also, as far as I can tell, that has nothing to do with Skyrim, nor why there isn't much "info", when really, there's tons of it. I mean, they've already let people played the game. Dunno if anyone else has recognized it, but pretty much every article we've from people who have played Skyrim at gaming conventions have been extremely enthusiastic about it, and that right there, people already saying the game is amazing, before it's even finished or released, is the best marketing they can get. I'm psyched about Skyrim, and Oblivion not being as good as Morrowind has no effect on that.

Edited by jhardingame

I typed in the address at the bottom of the pictures...and all I get is a re-direct to a bunch of ads...so my thoughts? Well, honestly, does it matter? That stuff in the pic is about Oblivion, and really, Oblivion is said and done, and the devs have already acknowledge that Oblivion wasn't a good as it could have been. I'm more interested in how they're doing stuff now, not 5 years ago.

Edit: Also, as far as I can tell, that has nothing to do with Skyrim, nor why there isn't much "info", when really, there's tons of it. I mean, they've already let people played the game. Dunno if anyone else has recognized it, but pretty much every article we've from people who have played Skyrim at gaming conventions have been extremely enthusiastic about it, and that right there, people already saying the game is amazing, before it's even finished or released, is the best marketing they can get. I'm psyched about Skyrim, and Oblivion not being as good as Morrowind has no effect on that.

yea .. Exactly! .. I made that point in another thread too .. Every piece if info on skyrim comes from three places .. The original Game Informer Information from forever ago , Pete Hines Twitter account , And mostly people who played the demo .. It might not seem like much but thats a ton of information from people playing the game and Pete Hines answering tweets.

no one is saying there is as much as there was with oblivion .. oblivion was over sold by marketing and underated by morrowind fans .. plus they didnt deliver on everything they promised .. oblivion was teased for a few years before it came out .. skyrim is being teased for a few months ... and they are only releasing 100% confirmed information instead of there early expectations to avoid people bitching they way people did with oblivion .. under sell the product and over deliver .. thats the method they are going for this time around and for good reason.