windrush spell / super speed any more info?

WOTmodsproductions

Ive been searching through the videos, and on on of the videos for skyrim it shows a quick casting of a spell called wind run or something like that, Has anyone got any more info on this spell, when cast it blurrs the screen and shoots the player forwards at super speed (I mean like vampire / heroes TV series speed)

But in the video it stopped because of a rock.

Its a long shot, but does anyone know if it can be used over a long distance, me thinks this would a a fitting vampire power

You'll probably be propelled further at higher levels with the shout, but I doubt it'll be long range. Quite a few months ago, Todd mentioned a teleport shout, but that'll probably be like the mark and recall spells in Morrowind or they dropped it for the one you're referring to.

If you're really curious about game mechanics, check out the info thread. Pretty much every released bit of info is in there.

All dragon shouts have a cool down period. Depending on what level of the shout you use (levels 1-3), the cool down will take longer, with level 1 being the lowest power and lowest wait.