Scary, gruesome, horrifying mods.

Sytakan

The Crimson Queen. Gates to Aesgaard (Almost wrote Assguard. Heh.) Haunted House. All good mods. All nice and scary.

But I crave more. I crave terrifying mods. Mods full of horror that mess with your mind, like the Crimson Queen, or mods that just put you on edge with fear. Dark imagery. s*** that jumps out of you. Weird, horrific places like in Aesgaard.

I ran a search. I didn't find much. I'm hoping things have changed since the last time someone asked for horror mods.

But I cannot find many others. I'm sending a plea to all of you veterans of the nexus and beyond.

Please, PLEASE, help me find MORE!

The Crimson Queen. Gates to Aesgaard (Almost wrote Assguard. Heh.) Haunted House. All good mods. All nice and scary.

But I crave more. I crave terrifying mods. Mods full of horror that mess with your mind, like the Crimson Queen, or mods that just put you on edge with fear. Dark imagery. s*** that jumps out of you. Weird, horrific places like in Aesgaard.

I ran a search. I didn't find much. I'm hoping things have changed since the last time someone asked for horror mods.

But I cannot find many others. I'm sending a plea to all of you veterans of the nexus and beyond.

Why don't you learn how to mod and make them yourself?

Because then he wouldnt get the adrenaline kick from pooping his pants ;D

To the OP: forget mods, just buy amnesia: the dark descent. Its only $20 or something. Cause, yah know.. there arent that much scary mods.

Come to think of it, one of the unique landscapes is pretty scary, but it has no quest attached to it.

There seems to be a large amount of these responses lately, and more than a few of them make little sense.

I think you guys are so used to saying this that you're not really bothering to take the time to actually READ what's being asked. Obviously, if you had, you wouldn't have given that response.

Pretty hard to have the s*** scared out of you from something you've made.

To the OP: forget mods, just buy amnesia: the dark descent. Its only $20 or something. Cause, yah know.. there arent that much scary mods.

Come to think of it, one of the unique landscapes is pretty scary, but it has no quest attached to it.

That's too bad. I already have that game though, it's really good.

Thanks for the info though. Kudos to you!

There seems to be a large amount of these responses lately, and more than a few of them make little sense.

I think you guys are so used to saying this that you're not really bothering to take the time to actually READ what's being asked. Obviously, if you had, you wouldn't have given that response.

Pretty hard to have the s*** scared out of you from something you've made.

That's too bad. I already have that game though, it's really good.

Thanks for the info though. Kudos to you!

It doesn't have to be a linear affair. Maybe you could make it to where it's different every time.

Keep an eye out for my release announcement in the next few weeks, my new mod (shown below) has a scary section or two, and one part actually made one of my playtesters scream in fright {:-) So, that may work for you.