what are u guys going to be doing the day before skyrim releases. ??

dvdxlr12

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are basicly starting a new post for the same thing you already asked http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/431700-whos-going-to-the-midnight-launch-for-skyrim/ .. slow down .. you only have 4 posts and they are all threads o_O

So? Who cares? its not the same thing at all... the one you linked askes whos going to a launch and this is about what we'll be doing the day before.

Anyway back on topic

i'll be feigning illness at work as to make my not being there on the friday(11-11-11) more believable :D

You are basicly starting a new post for the same thing you already asked http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/431700-whos-going-to-the-midnight-launch-for-skyrim/ .. slow down .. you only have 4 posts and they are all threads o_O

So? Who cares? its not the same thing at all... the one you linked askes whos going to a launch and this is about what we'll be doing the day before.

Anyway back on topic

i'll be feigning illness at work as to make my not being there on the friday(11-11-11) more believable :D

There are rules to the forum and most of the rules are to keep down double threads and pointless posts .. They have to pay for server space.

There are rules to the forum and most of the rules are to keep down double threads and pointless posts .. They have to pay for server space.

Good thing this isnt a pointless double thread then isnt it!

Playing uncharted 3, november for me it will be like xtmas XD so many games well actually it´s only UC3, SKYRIM and Assassins creed revelations though I´m thinking about wait for the ACR price goes down.Then it´s january with dragon´s dogma and at the end of 2012 with tomb raider XD

Good thing this isnt a pointless double thread then isnt it!

Strange .. Looks like one to me .. I guess I'm wrong hu?