what are u guys going to be doing the day before skyrim releases. ??

dvdxlr12

I'll be at school staring at the clock. Then I'll go home and stare at the clock. Then I'll go to sleep and dream about a clock and stare at that. Then I'll wake up and cheer that it's Veterans Day which means no school and, more importantly, SKYRIM!!!! Then I'll get the game at gamestop, put it in my Xbox 360, and stare at the clock.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get home from work take a nap wake up about 9pm tick off my wife so she takes the kid and goes stay with her mom for the weekend then go get my buddy then go get some pizza some rockstars plenty of chew then go wait in line then haul butt home and I'll start playing right away and my buddy will have to set up his xbox while I'm already playing oh and while I play on xbox I'll be installing on to my pc

Well since I have school I will probably skip and wait for my collectors edition. Then look through the Art Book and set up my Alduin statue by my bed. Then turn on the HD tv and begin to say goodbye to my social life. And then begins my new life as Juryk Valyndorf, the Nord.

Well since I have school I will probably skip and wait for my collectors edition. Then look through the Art Book and set up my Alduin statue by my bed. Then turn on the HD tv and begin to say goodbye to my social life. And then begins my new life as Juryk Valyndorf, the Nord.

I bet that's the last time you look at the art book too :P

Quite unfortunately it does seem so, quite odd..

And also, I'll be waiting anxiously, I'm already having weird shakes and goosebumps thinking about the release of Skyrim!

EDIT

I just realized I use the world "quite" quite a lot again, quite weird, isn't it?

Quite :happy:

going to school? oh wait day off :D what time will it come? maybe i should wake up early in the morning, and drive to boone (an hour away) and wait for it. Then get a 12 pack of beer or a huge bottle of wine, and pizza sounds good? :D I'll get my PC Version, and my wife will get her xbox version, and i guess i'll start installing it on steam (total installation time = 1 month) and go over and sit with her on the couch and watch her play, until i make her let me play :D