Damaged Armor/Clothing

ozziefire

How about some retexturing work on the more commonly used outfits to create battle damaged clothing that could be scripted to change appearance as it gets damaged, some tears in those pretty formal/slinky dresses some ladies do Matrix style cartwheeling through gunfire with unscathed and maybe some dents and damage for that grenade tired power armor? :)

Now this is the kind of stuff I'd like to see.

I'm currently working on a backpack mod that allows the player to add/remove items from it. It has 4 items that can be attached or removed by dropping it and then activating it. It took 16 nif meshes to make this possible and a little tricky scripting but I got it done. I make make it so it requires a skill such as repair to modify it. As the player gains more experience in the field they can attach more items until they can fully modify it. Thinking about adding certain perks or one stackable for each of the items attached to the backpack. Lol it started off as a simple I'm going to mess around with this resource and has gotten much larger as I've decided to add random custom items. I'm making and testing it on fallout 3 but to make it more challenging I decided to mod this without any .esm loaded. It's been pain in the rear using no stock resources but the few non resource things I needed from the base game I've been double checking to make sure they are included in the vegas files. This puppy will work on both games with no hassle, and just 1 download.

I'm hoping to see more items that the player can interact with, or ones like this that show some sort of change from worldly damage/interactions.