Is it worth playing new Vegas ?

seweryn

Hey all,

I wanted to ask if you feel the diffrence between Fallout 3 and Fallout NV ?

Is NV resemble more the old fallout series since it was developed by OE which had some people from Black Isle that created the original fallout series.

Do you feel the diffrence between those 2 games ?

Thanks and Cheers,

Sew

Most certainly. It has been scientifically proven* that NV is better in all relevant aspects. Also NV is designed by people who actually know the Fallout games, unlike Bethesda and their Oblivion with guns FO3.

*by the scientists at Big Mountain Research and Development Center.

I wander what scientists have conclude to this point ?

Most game testers and reviews and most people i know dont share the same point of view.

To me and for many people Fo3 is far better, better scenario, better environnment, better mood.

NV contain more stuff, a lot inspired by Fo3 modders it's a good game but it does not have the power to catch you as Fo3 do.

Edited by MonsterMonkey

Most certainly. It has been scientifically proven* that NV is better in all relevant aspects. Also NV is designed by people who actually know the Fallout games, unlike Bethesda and their Oblivion with guns FO3.

I played the original fallout 1 and fallout 2 which were totally awesome in my opinion. The thing that interested me in NV was the information the original makers of fallout series were making.

Fallout 2 also had a opened world to explore with no time limit. I didn't like the time limit idea in fallout 1.

Does it really feels like original fallout rather then "oblivion with guns'.

I presume New Vegas resemble little of new Reno somehow.

So is the story dumb like in oblivion ( it had dumb story, the only thing that kept oblivion going were the mods in my opinion and the only reason I am playing it ) or interesting like in fallout 2 and fallout 1.

Thanks for fast reply. :wallbash:

Edited by seweryn

NV is fake it's a kinda big DLC for fallout3.

This is based on a cancelled project... do you know what it mean ? It mean that this is not the best project for fallout serie, and i saw this is true after half an hour in the mojave.

Fo3 is way better like most people says, you'd better go out sometimes to make friends.

NV has 6 or 7 storylines that are completely dumb this never make the best game go to games sites reviews read the tests it's proven that fo3 is better than NV

NV a quick game made by using old stuffs from old games, using the same engine as Fo3 and the devs stole modders ideas wich are the only interest of the game (hardcore mod is FWE, the ironsights from RH, the mod kits etc...)

This is not even a real game, this is not even Fallout 4 wich is coming next, so stop saying BllSHT and when it' will be out NV s'gonna fall in real oblivion for good.

Edited by MonsterMonkey

Fallout 3 is good and all, and will always be one of my favorite games. But I have to admit that NV is a lot better, it adds a lot of needed features and has a better story than FO3.

If your looking for advice about which game is better (no game is better, they're both equally great.) don't listen to guys like the poster above. He doesn't know what he's talking about. (I mean, stealing ideas from the modders? More like listening to the community.)

Fallout 3 is good and all, and will always be one of my favorite games. But I have to admit that NV is a lot better, it adds a lot of needed features and has a better story than FO3.

If your looking for advice about which game is better (no game is better, they're both equally great.) don't listen to guys like the poster above. He doesn't know what he's talking about. (I mean, stealing ideas from the modders? More like listening to the community.)

I don't listen to the reviews since the release of dragon age 2 since the game was bulls*** and everyone revied it as awesome game. I lost my hope in reviews at that time. That is why I am asking here for some honest opinion.

I thing I don't like about the NV that they combined small guns with big guns and added weapons like rocket launcher to explosive which is stupid in my opinion.

The thing I loved about original fallout was a large number of skills and perks.

I am not seeking which game is better. I am only asking is NV is a good game.

For example the original Deus Ex was very nice game and Human Revolution is also a nice game.

But I think original Deus Ex is better game. Does it make Human Revolution a bad game, no it does not.

So I am not seeking which game is better. I am seeking answer is NV a good game or is it waste of money.

Cheers,

Sew :wallbash:

If you think FO3 is a great game, and a lot of people say that NV is better than FO3, it stands to reason that NV is at least good.

I spend last few days of getting my 110 mods to work with fallout 3 so I play it for the time being. :psyduck: