Skyrim Xbox?

Crazylatino25

Hmm reminds me of the Dead Island port, lets hope its not the same way with Skyrim.

http://www.thenexusf...72#entry3587672

hard to believe something could be as bad as dead island port, i mean on day one the game that they gave out was actually the 360 debugged version you turn on stuff like noclip on the menu.

than deep silver says they wont make a forum for dead island and they wont answer support emails for dead island.

skyrim could never be that awful of a port. you'd actually have to try very hard is f&&k up as much as deep silver did.

I need to upgrade my xbox

:facepalm:

This statement... Why do people still buy consoles... I don't even

I still buy consoles. Do you have a problem with that statement? :P Consoles are 1. cheaper and 2. easier to play with your friends on than your PC. And of course, it has more games available to it ;D

I'd love to have that XBox. I wouldn't use it though... I'd put it in a glass case and hang it on my wall to revere in the awesomeness. I have my Halo Reach one to play on :P

Xbox online gaming needs monthly payment so with all that money you could get a far better computer.Most xbox games are for pc too so no much problem.And games for pc are cheaper too.I own both a gaming pc wich I upgraded some months ago and a ps3 only use ps3 to play online and to play exclusives.I never played a pc game online so can´t really say anything on that XD It´s no problem about having a xbox for skyrim is just that you wont get the real thing like mods and better graphics.

yea .. what? ... the only upgrade your gonna be doing is a hard drive upgrade .. the biggest one belongs to the R2D2 360 .. but I think this guy is joking

Upgrade from a phat to a slim? I think that should be blatantly obvious. Also, get your 'which console is better' rubbish out of a console thread. It doesn't belong here. Gawd, I wish people would stop fighting because another person doesn't want to play games on the same shiny box you play games on. It's getting old, and rather pathetic.

yea .. what? ... the only upgrade your gonna be doing is a hard drive upgrade .. the biggest one belongs to the R2D2 360 .. but I think this guy is joking

Upgrade from a phat to a slim? I think that should be blatantly obvious. Also, get your 'which console is better' rubbish out of a console thread. It doesn't belong here. Gawd, I wish people would stop fighting because another person doesn't want to play games on the same shiny box you play games on. It's getting old, and rather pathetic.

Agreed really who the Frick cares

Excuse me o_O I like how you didn't copy my entire post there .. I believe I didn't start this and Ive been very polite the whole time .. thanks for acting like a tool and putting this on me even though I stated from the beginning that I understand the console fans completely.

If you read the entire post it was meant more as a jab than a flat out insult .. I poked fun at myself a second later but hey .. don't post that part of course >:I .. It was just a joke .. Full statement ..

"yea .. what? ... the only upgrade your gonna be doing is a hard drive upgrade .. the biggest one belongs to the R2D2 360 .. but I think this guy is joking

on second thought .. maybe I'm being a lil rude x3 .. I guess some people like there game consoles enough to get fancy looking ones .. to me its a massive waste of money since there no real gain to it .. but I just payed 150 bucks for the CE of skyrim so I guess I cant talk. "

Edited by jedimembrain

-_-

Then I apologize for misunderstanding your intent with the post. It just sounded like you and fatalmasterpiece were trying to start another PC and Console war. I'm just tired of legitimate threads getting derailed by people who want to tell you why you shouldn't play games on a certain shiny box, and rather on another shiny box.

-_-

Then I apologize for misunderstanding your intent with the post. It just sounded like you and fatalmasterpiece were trying to start another PC and Console war. I'm just tired of legitimate threads getting derailed by people who want to tell you why you shouldn't play games on a certain shiny box, and rather on another shiny box.

...but look how shiny this box is! Ooh...shiny. :geek:

What, is it odd for me to point out the strangeness in the fact that people come to a PC modding community, which doesn't even support modding consoles, and start discussions about which console they should buy/upgrade to play a game we are all eagerly awaiting to run and mod on PC? :whistling:

If someone wants to discuss console TES gaming here, good for them, but don't expect someone to not facepalm like I just brought up the merits of Islam on the 700 club's discussion board.