Mod not working

GoldenBlossom

First off, I should mention that it's not me who has this issue. A user has trouble with one of my mods, and since I don't have much modding experience I can't resolve it.

The mod in question is the Wasteland Seeker Armor mod. The user has reported that the armor doesn't appear where it's supposed to, and the game doesn't recognize the Base IDs in the console. I'll quote one of the comments:

its as if the mod isnt even being loaded to my game. it doesnt recognize the number i enter at all... the 2e000ae4... are there new updates to fomm or something? maybe thats why?

Does anyone recognize this issue? And if so, is there some way to circumvent it? The mod shouldn't need anything other than vanilla FNV to run, so I don't know where the problem is.

Thanks in advance.

hey im the user with the issue. I use windows 7 not vista :(

Basically... i put all files/esp into data as i would to any mod i have (which is a lot), but when i enter the game and enter the code (player.additem 2E000AE4, 1, 100) for the armour it doesnt work and just says "not found for paramator object id"... Geck doesnt even open up the seekerarmour.esp when i check it under file>data.... its as if geck or fomm cannot read it, or the creator handled it with different versions of the utilities i use...

Any ideas?

Edited by oshb

where do i go to update to 1.4 ? i dont use steam

Well, piracy explains why you can't update your game, and why you're no longer welcome here.

Edited by Thandal

i didnt pirate!

i dont like how steam works... i bought the game and found ways to not use it through steam... it involved some downloading and w.e but not of the game it self... that i paid for. Sorry, forgot to type in "anymore" after when i said i dont use steam.

Edited by Oshb2