Up to date skyrim info

ULG

Here

Please come by my youtube channel and subscribe.

As i have many skyrim videos for you guys up there and there are more on the way. :D

My intention isn't to be rude, but just direct... you most likely don't have any "new" good info on there that we don't already find on the forums, and also you're whoring your youtube channel...and you thought it was cool to make a new thread about this? :/ Maybe it's just too late and I need to sleep, but I'm a little annoyed by your asking for subscriptions and views.

Here

As i have many skyrim videos for you guys up there and there are more on the way. :D

My intention isn't to be rude, but just direct... you most likely don't have any "new" good info on there that we don't already find on the forums, and also you're whoring your youtube channel...and you thought it was cool to make a new thread about this? :/ Maybe it's just too late and I need to sleep, but I'm a little annoyed by your asking for subscriptions and views.

Maybe it was a little too late, that was a little too harsh, mate. But I do have a YouTube channel and would love people to see it, but I DO NOT go on game forums and post stuff about my channel, telling people to check it out.

Here

:laugh: :thumbsup: