LITERAL Skyrim Trailer

x722ism

(Actually, the dragon appearances were specifically scripted for the purposes of the presentation. Really they appear randomly just like any other creature, so they can gang up on you.)

Ah hell, if they really can gang up on you, were f***ed.

(Actually, the dragon appearances were specifically scripted for the purposes of the presentation. Really they appear randomly just like any other creature, so they can gang up on you.)

I seem to recall Todd or Pete saying they'd have no more than two dragons at once; they tested out 3, and it was way too hard, apparently.

I seem to recall Todd or Pete saying they'd have no more than two dragons at once; they tested out 3, and it was way too hard, apparently.

So 3 dragons = way too hard and then 2 = too hard....nice haha....oh wait :/

Edited by SynysterShadows1213

It's the strangest thing, I love those literal trailers but I can't stand anything else he does.

I've heard some of his literal's are pretty good. But other than that I heard is other stuff was eh.