WastelandWolverine

pleasedeletethisafter

First of all I am sorry for creating yet another screen name. Please delete it after this use. I am a little confused as to why i was banned again and hope that you can help me rectify it. I spoke with myrmaad yesterday directly following the events that led to my captainjackass screen name to being banned. I apologized for any and all wrong doing that i may have done, and assured her that it would not happen again. She told me that usually one had to request to be unbanned but that currently the link to do that was down. I expressed that I was fine loosing the old screen name and I had no problem using WastelandWolverine from now on. I suppose you were not filled in on this conversation so I do not blame you for banning me again. I only ask that I can retrieve my WastelandWolverine name and get back to modding. Again let me stress that I have never had any intention to cause any problems whatsoever to the site or anyone on it. I love the Nexus and hope to be a part of it for a long time. I apologize yet again for and confusion or trouble this may have caused in any way. Thank you for reading.

I have sent this message to buddah the mod who banned me, but I do not believe that he is currently online anymore and I was hopping that another mod/admin may be able to help me in this. Please be aware that I have never intentionally caused any harm here, nor would I ever. I will be glad to take whatever steps are necessary to see that this is resolved, I simply need to know what they are. I had assumed that my conversation with myrmaad would have been enough. If I was mistaken please let me know.

Your conversation with me was not enough.

You took it upon yourself to just decide that you shouldn't be banned, and grant yourself a new account.

I understand that you apologized, but we have a procedure here, and like everyone else, you must ask to be unbanned with apology and explanation, and then the staff all has a chance to weigh in on whether you are a good risk to allow back.

I don't feel comfortable overstepping everyone else's input to make a unilateral executive decision to allow you back.

I shared your message with the other staff, and the fact is, as I told you in my PM, multiple accounts is another bannable offense, moreso when it's a multiple account to bypass a ban.

Everyone who has been banned recently has to wait until the unban link is reconfigured into the site redesign which is currently being rolled out. And you do, too.

I, personally, will give you some leeway on the multiple account violations as I recognize you're trying to communicate. However, you are still circumventing the rules and not impressively patient, furthermore, after I explained to you in my PM that creating multiple accounts is a bannable offense, we noticed you went traipsing around the forum posting as if nothing had happened at all.

It would have been much more impressive to have only used the second account to communicate directly with staff instead of la-di-daing all over the site like you're "above the law".

I'm trying to be clear and honest, I don't mean to be terribly hard on you. There are site offenders who have no chance of being a part of this community. You still may have a chance. It's time to go quiet and reflect upon what you've learned.

Well in that case I apologize again, I misunderstood what you were saying. If you would be so kind as to provide the unban link so that I might know where to go, and remove the block on my ip address as to make it easier for me to access said link than I assure you that the next time you hear from me will only be in the course of my ban appeal. I hope that much is acceptable as I am more than willing to play by the rules, and I am sorry for previous actions or rule break, I was merely confused as to what those rules were or what I was being told. I honestly don't mean to step on anyone's toes and if you give me the opportunity I would love to show you that I am far from someone who thinks he is "above the law".

Again I apologize for anything I may have done to offend, any rules broken, my impatience, ignorance, and misunderstandings.

Edited by pleasedeletethisafter