Todd Howard reveals Vampires and Vampire levelling...

SpellAndShield

This vid isnt really new... but what really bothers me how Todd talks about vampires.

He talks about the exact same thing we had in oblivion, likes it was never been before.

Yeah, it sounds as though he is revealing a whole new era of gameplay. It's like he was announcing dragon mount flying, werewolves, and turning into a bat all at once. I truly believe that it will be a lot more developed since Oblivion, though. Looking forward to being a vampire!

This vid isnt really new... but what really bothers me how Todd talks about vampires.

He talks about the exact same thing we had in oblivion, likes it was never been before.

Yeah, it sounds as though he is revealing a whole new era of gameplay. It's like he was announcing dragon mount flying, werewolves, and turning into a bat all at once. I truly believe that it will be a lot more developed since Oblivion, though. Looking forward to being a vampire!

Yeah its incredible that we have a desease and can feed at night...anything else ? :rolleyes:

If its going to be like that i really hope werewolfs wont be in or added or i make a curse thread right away :wallbash:

I really don´t mind as long as they don´t turn old, we can change the skills and reverse them.I was hoping though that we had some new features like feeding from living people and finnish attack moves for hand to hand vampires like tear the enemies throat off with the fangs or something.

He's just hyping it up for non-fans. Developers are always looking to increase the fanbase.

That would be okay but feeding at night isnt anything really new, even to players that never played tes games...its pretty much given to being a vampire.

Its like saying "you can turn to a werewolf and can kill at night".

I really don´t mind as long as they don´t turn old, we can change the skills and reverse them.I was hoping though that we had some new features like feeding from living people and finnish attack moves for hand to hand vampires like tear the enemies throat off with the fangs or something.

Yeah i would be happy with that too, but so far it sounds copy/pasted from oblivion..oh well lets wait and see.

Edited by pavy

I just wonder if being a vampire and killing dragons will be a totally new experience?