Anyone interested in making an extensive mod?

SoulRiiser

I have an idea for a mod that could be described as a "minigame" it would take place on a land other than cyrodil. It has to do with slavery and bdsm. If you are interestd please contact me here or at [email protected] Thank you.

Were you planning on just passing your idea along, or trying to get a team together?

I was just looking for someone who could make the mod. The people they have at their disposal wouldnt matter to me. I just want to play it I dont care about credit or anything hehe so i guess "Just pass it along" to people who could make it happen

Ah, well, good luck then.

Err, actually I could sorta be making a mod just like that.

My idea and project is a Evil Island type of thing where a Dark Overlord is living atop in his Black Tower Fortress guarded by Uruk-Hai and Daedric Underworld Elves aswell as havinf a few towns and village, not to mention the many, many underground laberinths interconnecting the island together.

Here is the Thread also its still in the VERY earliy stanges of Development:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/434743-evildark-island-mod-help-needed-excetera/

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/38359-4-1316388963.jpg

This is a link to the post i originally made with the majority of my idea. I'd like to know what a modder actually thinks. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/432331-alternate-lifestyle/

Your idea for a mod is rather extensive. I would suggest learning some of the modding for yourself, then return and make a request for people to assist you in making said mod, rather than asking other people to do all the work, but hey, you never know, someone might decide to give it a go! :) Good luck!

Yea sadly im aware that its quite a larege mod and believe me if i knew anything about modding id gladly start on it but I dont and I dont know anyone who does that could teach me or even where to get started teaching myself so yea im kinda just stuck until someone would like to help :'(

Yea sadly im aware that its quite a larege mod and believe me if i knew anything about modding id gladly start on it but I dont and I dont know anyone who does that could teach me or even where to get started teaching myself so yea im kinda just stuck until someone would like to help :'(

You could check out the Nexus wiki, plenty of tutorials there :) There is a link to it at the top of the forum pages. :)

Never fear, you're not stuck at all! TESAlliance has a whole forum dedicated to modding-- just follow through, step by step. And don't forget, everyone has to start at the beginning! :) And don't worry about not having time; most of us who mod have jobs, families, school, and/or homes to take care of. People like you who want to learn will find the time.

TESAlliance: Oblivion School, where anyone can learn to mod, if they want to take the time to do it!