Warrior with spellpower

fruitgnome

I use the mod "AllCanLearn" for my warrior, but because of the fact that a warrior has not the attribute spellpower he gets not stronger by higher his magic points.

Pls make a mod so that the warrior class has spellpower or say me in which file I can mod myself. (I think it would not be hard, I only want to have the attribute, I don't have to see it.)

It would be great to solve this problem in already started games.

Now, I play a mage with warrior talents, it is almost as good. (But can someone me say how I can edit the starting gear of the mage then.)

With something out of "Improved Atmosphere" and of "Of Noble Cast" it should be good. So for me my problem is solved.

Yes, I forgot I used also "Adopted". THX ;)

Edited by fruitgnome

the sort of mod you might be looking for is Adopted. You can use it to force Wizard Class and Human Noble origin. You'd get the correct starting gear, and still have your spellpower work :)

I wanted to start my new game, but then I saw that I cannot learn the spell group heal (all spirit healer spells are away) because of the mod adopted. ARGH, I only want to play a multiclass!!! I prefer a warrior with spellpower, so that the speels scale with magic.

If you are force starting as a mage, none of the mage specilizations will be availible to you. The learn all mod only unlocks all the abillities you have no chance of access too.

Open the Console and type:

runscript addtalent 4025

and while you are doing that, also type:

runscript addtalent 4020

This will add the rogue talents to your abillities. For some reason, the game classes rogues as special. If you want to be able to disarm traps or unlock chests/doors you need to do this, regardless of how many points you spend on the Device Mastery tree

Go here for a full list of talent codes

Before i had the Learn All Spells mod i used this method to build an effective DW Arcane Warrior.

I like to solo characters on nightmare, with nightmare plus installed, and slinks s3 RAVAge set to max. So i usually run through the whole list of specializations and give them to my character. It provides a nice starting boost at level 1

Edited by TSotP

THX 4 the hint with the runscript addtalent 4025, now its great. For the 4020 is here a mod http://dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2037

I also use No Restrictions in V1 to be able to use warrior armor. http://dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=518#

And I deleted Of Noble Cast because it seems not to be compatible with Improved Atmosphere.

Edited by fruitgnome