Overlord tower mod

Valkirie13

I recently played the first overlord game and thought that it would be pretty cool to have control over minions and your tower and do some evil stuff (not a clue what) but the minions could be retextured scamps, and the overlord armor. I've seen a mod that was going to do this but it's not going to be continued and was wondering if someone could pick that up.

I recently played the first overlord game and thought that it would be pretty cool to have control over minions and your tower and do some evil stuff (not a clue what) but the minions could be retextured scamps, and the overlord armor. I've seen a mod that was going to do this but it's not going to be continued and was wondering if someone could pick that up.

Would be funny. I never saw this mod you said. But would be cool if the goal was to send your minions to villages first to earn Overlord power and infamy to get more minions. Start getting quests to go on dungeon crawlings to find captains and generals for your minions like dark seducer and golden saint for generals maybe. Maybe Flame Atronach for captains. Then can start raiding towns. Then to the IC itself to cause damage and loot and pillage. And bring back some slaves to work the mines. Your infamy would be such that the npcs start yelling when you enter the IC market. "Curses it's the Overlord!!!" "Get out of here villain." "Run away the Overlord here!!" Guards might Whisper. "He/She don't look so tough. Just give me 5 minutes alone. I'll show them who tougher."