Tying up horses

RitchieTheMerc

If anything Bethesda will just make it to where your horse stays put wherever you dismount. You know they should just have something like in Assassin's Creed, where you just whistle and your horse comes running.

I agree with the whistle concept, that would be cool. Otherwise hitching posts would be nice. :thumbsup:

It would be pretty awesome to hitch your horse to a tree/post or something, Oh, a dragon and see it fly off!!!......no? Just me? Okay...forget I said anything.

Lol Yea pitching to trees would be useful when no post is around. But seeing a Dragon take my horse away, I'd probably laugh and buy (or steal) a new one. :thumbsup:

I've always felt like horse riding didn't belong in Oblivion because its the one skill you can't improve!

So how about making a mod with the Horse Taming skill: beginners fall off horses (when it rears up) and must tie it up to prevent them running away, apprentices can tame wild horses, journeymen's horses stay put when dismounted (except stolen horses), masters never fall off and stolen horses can become owned after a while, experts can whistle and their horse comes running to you a la zelda.

i like this concept, realistic, and goes well with the skill leveling, although in skyrim the skills improve as you use them, so what if we tokk this concept a but the pros,

- tame wild hores

-stay when dimounted

- a stolen horse becomes yours after a while

- whisling to it

become perks for this skills perk tree

• 5 years later...

I've always felt like horse riding didn't belong in Oblivion because its the one skill you can't improve!

So how about making a mod with the Horse Taming skill: beginners fall off horses (when it rears up) and must tie it up to prevent them running away, apprentices can tame wild horses, journeymen's horses stay put when dismounted (except stolen horses), masters never fall off and stolen horses can become owned after a while, experts can whistle and their horse comes running to you a la zelda.

i like this concept, realistic, and goes well with the skill leveling, although in skyrim the skills improve as you use them, so what if we tokk this concept a but the pros,

- tame wild hores

-stay when dimounted

- a stolen horse becomes yours after a while

- whisling to it

become perks for this skills perk tree

really like the idea of a hitching post you could put one in every stable you own and the horse would finally use it