Will any one be doing a let's play

crippledorphan

Is anyone doing a let's play I will be doing one except mine will be on xbox cause lastnight my pc melted so I'll pretty much need a new video card and a mother board but I have another pc that is junk but it has all my videos on it I will have to go buy a pvr so I can record my xbox game play and at the same time I'll have to record my comments as I am playing on the pc sigh so much work and now I got little time to do it any ways I will subscribe to any ones YouTube that is doing let's plays if you would like to subscribe to mine it's chrisblair85 right now I just have vids of my son so family can see him so plz no nasty comments on them but yeah I think it will be fun watching other people's play styles and there creative touches to the game and once I get my pc back up and running I'll post my mod beta videos so I can get so comments on them take care all

Ok last night I bought a pvr so about 1-2 weeks after release I'll ask for a poll from here asking what race what type I should play if any one is interested

Edited by crippledorphan

Is anyone doing a let's play I will be doing one except mine will be on xbox cause lastnight my pc melted so I'll pretty much need a new video card and a mother board but I have another pc that is junk but it has all my videos on it I will have to go buy a pvr so I can record my xbox game play and at the same time I'll have to record my comments as I am playing on the pc sigh so much work and now I got little time to do it any ways I will subscribe to any ones YouTube that is doing let's plays if you would like to subscribe to mine it's chrisblair85 right now I just have vids of my son so family can see him so plz no nasty comments on them but yeah I think it will be fun watching other people's play styles and there creative touches to the game and once I get my pc back up and running I'll post my mod beta videos so I can get so comments on them take care all

Eh, whats a "Lets Play" ???

Eh, whats a "Lets Play" ???

ahh c mon man you know :wink: o_O ;D ;D

Now that i have googled it I remember lol

I know what they are :P

Once I play enough I will. I'll have to beat the main questline and some of the guild quests. :biggrin:

Dude my Eyes, leave Spaces and Commas, so I can understand what you are talking about. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Don't forget punctuation. ;) Edited by SHIROryuu