NCCS problem after its fully removed

r0ckfan

Ok so i used the NCCS mod to use the jasmine companion mod but when ever i used those mods i always have the same problen with npcs.

When ever i talk to a npc i just get no voice clips from then or dialog menu just text saying things like " go to chett in goodsprings for good deals" or "that doc michel sure knows his stuff" and this happens anytime even with mod companions like willow [which i enjoy] or the baby deathclaw [again a mod i love using] say the same things as any other npc i talk too.

I have at this ponit in time removed all trace of any NCCS files i could see in my new vegas data folders but this odd bug is still there can anyone help me i removed any and all mods that i put in at the same time as the NCCS mod

edit: for some strange reason when ever i remove random mods the game returns to normal

Edited by r0ckfan

edit: for some strange reason when ever i remove random mods the game returns to normal

1.) If the game returns to normal when you remove random mods, how do you know NCCS is the problem?

2.) You might get more results by posting in the comments thread for the mod so the author will actually see the question; I only happened upon it here by accident.