need some help with Lonesome Road.

tnu

I'm trying to get a few thigns perfect for LonesomeRoad but I'm not sure what the game checks for when deciding what faction you are with. so i've run a few tests and I can't seem to figure it out can anyone help me please?? Ah Guide Dang It! can't figure out how to take the "Blackjack" path with Ulysses. in Lonesome Road. Strip Fame gives the Old World Justice path, NCR Fame gives The Great Bear and Legion fame gives Fighting Chance. how do I get Blackjack? Edited by tnu

I have Yes Man repalcing HOuse. even if I do a few quests for him i'm prety much getting the other flags. So what is the variable that shows you sided with Yes Man. What does the DLC Check for exactly?

No it's decided on when you first speek with Ulysses through ED-E based on specific variables. Legion and NCR Fame will get your recognized as one of either. While The Strip always gets you Mr. House. there's one more variable i'm missing apparently.

it's been cracked. if you have a good rep utation threshold with any of them it will decide based on which reputation threshold is the highest. Blackjack requires you ahve a bad reputaiton threshold with all of them. poor design IMO.