Not the Children

daventry

104 members have voted

1. 1. Those Little Brats

• I will Mod out the Children but leave a few as to not break the Game
    • I will Mod the Children to be Killable (Yea, something is wrong with you i see)
    • I will leave them be, those Adorable Immortals of the Game

If the developer made the kids killable...would it change their rating from Mature to whatever the next level is?

AO, adults only 18+ which only one year older then M which is 17+

and i dont know if that would give it an AO. dead space 2 had necro kids and babies that explode, its M

Edited by hector530

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do they have no place in skyrim. in every scenario I can imagine children a part of the reason people would fight to defend against children. I'm sorry but I'll never say an opinion is wrong . But I will say that opinion is is not at all logical . I mean no disrespect to you when I say this but my opinion on your opinion is that it's dumb and moot.
Well, lets make them Killable then and have those Dragons Roast their hides. :laugh:

Now look what you made me do, you made me gone all evil. :pirate:

@daventry

How do they have no place in skyrim. in every scenario I can imagine children a part of the reason people would fight to defend against children. I'm sorry but I'll never say an opinion is wrong . But I will say that opinion is is not at all logical . I mean no disrespect to you when I say this but my opinion on your opinion is that it's dumb and moot.

"defend against children" .. They are attacking!! .. run .. RUN!!! .. the immortals are coming :O

on a side note .. children are immortal in the base game .. this is 100% confirmed .. if a mod comes out and changes that "which it ill" it won't have any effect on the rating

i think the mods that make kids killable is unrealistic. so you kill a kid and nothing happens? should be like the fo 1 or 2 where after you do it everyone hates you and knows your a child killer.

Now thats a good idea .. I'm sure the guards would still go after you either way but a mod that adds a higher price would be interesting.

Todd said if you Kill enough People in a Town, you will be Hunted down as a Contract to Kill the Assassin (You)
Ok so a digital dragon eats a digital kid I don't see the problem
Me either, so why bother making Children if they are just gonna be Immortals anyway. Edited by daventry

i think the mods that make kids killable is unrealistic. so you kill a kid and nothing happens? should be like the fo 1 or 2 where after you do it everyone hates you and knows your a child killer.

the fallout 3 mod for this gave you a perk for kiling enough kids, and the more upstanding towns ( megaton, and rivet city) went hostile, although if you killed enough kids the raiders would be your pals.

Ok so a digital dragon eats a digital kid I don't see the problem
Me either, so why bother making Children if they are just gonna be Immortals anyway.

That logic is so flawed to me .. "why bother?" .. why bother even modeling enemies to look different? all that matters is the stats.. why bother making clouds in the game? .. why bother making rocks?.. why even bother having NPCs?