Do you use any social networks?

antonkr

I sort of summed it up at the end. It was my opinion on the topic and there are going to be many with a different one. I find playing games or reading books to be a better use of time but like you stated (as did I at the end) some people would rather spend it doing other things and there truly is no correct way to spend ones time. As for the impact on the ability one has to write/speak it could be argued either way and is widely debated. In a way people are writing and socializing more but on the other hand the wide use of computer shortened words does lower the technical quality. At the end of the day some of my opinions are exaggerated and all of them are bias. As for the part about playing games being a better use of time I also had included actually hanging out with friends as well as reading. They were what I find to be better (opinionated again). I wasn't expecting a nona-quote though I do like reading the thoughts of others :laugh: . It is both good and very beneficial to see it from several different points of view.

I was making a small joke by mentioning a 'nona-quote' because I was quoted nine times by you (nona as a numeric prefix). I prefer to have it sectioned like you did as it made it easier to see exactly what was being spoken of :happy: .