The Ulysse's outfit shown in the Lonesome Road credits

Guy97

I don't know if it is possible to find the outfit with the 21 on it shown in the credits in Lonesome Road, but if someone can find it, can they please upload it (meshes and textures with/without an esp) or direct me toward where it can be found in the game files.

The armor is given to you if you are sided with Yes Man. You get a different symbol depending on your reputation, a bear one if your with the NCR, a bull if your with the Legion, a Commonwealth Flag if your with Mr. House, and a Vault 21 one if your with Yes Man.

Oh ok, I didn't know that you got a special one for unique one for Yes Man, sorry for the inconvenience. Mods can lock this or close it now.

actually it's a bit more complicated then that. it checks your reputation threshold so it doesn't matter who you side with so much as who you have the best overall reputation with.fir example ifyou side with Yes Man but have a high Legion, NCR, Or Strip reputation then you'll get the one you have the most reputation points for. this is decided upon first speeking with Ulysses after exiting Hopeville Silo. This makes getting the Yes Man path later in the game nearly impossible.