EDGE MAGAZINE SCANS

John88

Thats a great render of one of the dragons o_O .. In my opinion this game has released some of the best looking dragons Ive ever seen in any media .. movies,drawings,stage,sculpture,videogames .. these dragon look exactly how I picture a proper dragon but they manage to top it and then "for some reason bl0w me overboard requires censoring lols" overboard with the mind bending animations and fire breathing .. this new render is going down in my personal books as the best dragon render I"ve ever seen. Edited by jedimembrain

I just realized while reading it that you can wield a spell and a shield :wallbash: . That opens up SOO many more options!!

If you have companions, you could take the role of a defender equipping a shield and an ice spell. The shield to absorb attacks and the ice spell to slow down foes for your companions. ZOMG, this game is gonna be super awesome!!!!!!

I just realized while reading it that you can wield a spell and a shield :wallbash: . That opens up SOO many more options!!

If you have companions, you could take the role of a defender equipping a shield and an ice spell. The shield to absorb attacks and the ice spell to slow down foes for your companions. ZOMG, this game is gonna be super awesome!!!!!!

Theres also a shield spell that conjures a magical shield of force that you can use to block, etc, like a shield.

So you dont even need a shield. Dual-wielding spells can do everything :)