Evil characters should be hunted

egg

Was kind of lame in Fallout 3 behind hunted for being good though, hope it ain't the same.

In fallout universe, a good guy is a natural target- They make living harder for a bad guy who is trying to secure their grip and place in the failing world- certain organizations would fight to keep 'the good guy' dead, so that civilization doesn't rebuild and no one can rise to power against them.

(although its damn strange that no one gets anything done without you... not even sweeping their damn floors! lol)

the occurances of this were too much tho.

If you are a good character, Dark Brotherhood assassins (unless you already joined), bounty hunters, and the like will come after you.

If you are evil, then Guards, soldiers, and bounty hunters will come after you.

(No Good Guy hires the Dark Brotherhood)

If you are a good character, Dark Brotherhood assassins (unless you already joined), bounty hunters, and the like will come after you.

If you are evil, then Guards, soldiers, and bounty hunters will come after you.

(No Good Guy hires the Dark Brotherhood)

No good guy hires the dark brotherhood? being a good guy doesnt mean being a saint.

I always veiwed the dark brotherhood as a neutral organization, leaning towards evil.

There services are for a price, why wouldn't someone get the idea to use them for the controversial "Greater Good"

I am merely pointing out the fact that I don't see a City Guard paying huge amounts of coin, going through the Black Sacrament, and then sicing an assassin on some1.

I definately see a shopkeeper who you've robbed him blind, and plucked his daughters virtue (with consent of course)

contacting the dark brotherhood and having you hunted down :)

Lets not be so unflexible, it's not just guards who'd want an evil person hunted.

(But then we get into things like,.. maybe the Dark Brotherhood would like to offer you membership instead once they find you)

Edited by El`derina

I definately see a shopkeeper who you've robbed him blind, and plucked his daughters virtue (with consent of course)

contacting the dark brotherhood and having you hunted down :)

Lets not be so unflexible, it's not just guards who'd want an evil person hunted.

(But then we get into things like,.. maybe the Dark Brotherhood would like to offer you membership instead once they find you)

Depending largely on how the shopkeeper paid the Dark Brotherhood. If they paid them a huge amount then I'm sure they'd go through with the killing. If they thought that having you join would be more profitable then they'd do that. Lets hope for the shopkeepers sake that he can pay well. Otherwise they might send you to kill him. :biggrin:

only if there was money involved, lol

EDIT: Oh wait... Sithis demands blood,... the Merchant WOULD have to die in your place... huh

Yea, bargaining with the Dark Brotherhood can be life threatening. :biggrin: