Evil characters should be hunted

egg

But your right The DB is a neutral faction they are in the business of killing and business is good it's not like the DB goes on murdering sprees they have a reason for the murder and that is $$$$

They are a "neutral faction" as far as alliance, they do not favor one side or another... it's just whomever will line their pockets. As far as them being "good, evil, or neutral" on the basis of morals/ethics, they are certainly evil, very evil. If you don't think a psychotic group willing to kill anyone for money isn't evil, then you may want to see a shrink. And this isn't towards you, of course, just to anyone really.

So your saying if someone came up to you and said this guy touches little kids then kills them or this guy is running for president we don't want that to happen here is 5 million us dollars u wouldn't I personally would kill the child molester for free I it was as easy to get away with murder as it is in tamriel but I would prolly say no to the present kill but there are people with loose morals who maybe be the nicest greatest person u have Everett met

So your saying if someone came up to you and said this guy touches little kids then kills them or this guy is running for president we don't want that to happen here is 5 million us dollars u wouldn't I personally would kill the child molester for free I it was as easy to get away with murder as it is in tamriel but I would prolly say no to the present kill but there are people with loose morals who maybe be the nicest greatest person u have Everett met

I see what you're saying. There's a fine line here too. Not everyone that the Dark Brotherhood killed was evil. I never said that someone that has killed another person is evil, sometimes it's an accident, sometimes it's in defense of one's freedom or country such as in war, it's all about the intention and what lies in the heart of the person who took a life. The Dark Brotherhood are, essentially, nothing more than a band of men and women that act on the offer of money - they are not interested in what a person did, how evil or good that person was. I recall talking to many members of the guild who would talk about lavishing in murdering children and crushing their bones, and other horrible things they'd do to men, women and children. That is what I mean, any society and any sane person would tell you that's evil.

Edited by natelovesyou

This brings up an idea that may have not been mentioned...it would be cool if a guild, or many, were conspiring to assassinate or wipe out members of the Dark Brotherhood. It would be awesome to be able to be a part of that and hunt them down.

If you are a good character, Dark Brotherhood assassins (unless you already joined), bounty hunters, and the like will come after you.

If you are evil, then Guards, soldiers, and bounty hunters will come after you.

(No Good Guy hires the Dark Brotherhood)

Since the empire is nolonger a factor in keeping them resricted to Morrowind the Morag Tong could be included as an opposing option to hiring the Dark Brotherhood .

Would be neat to see the two assassin factions have at each other in game.

Edited by macole

This brings up an idea that may have not been mentioned...it would be cool if a guild, or many, were conspiring to assassinate or wipe out members of the Dark Brotherhood. It would be awesome to be able to be a part of that and hunt them down.

The Morag Tong is the sworn enemy of the Dark Brotherhood.