Am I the only one patient enough to do this?

Deleted1572091User

1 male, 1 female to play through the game without mods. races are unknown, I always use a darkelf but I might make a nord. Being that there is over 300 hours of gameplay WITHOUT any mods, one really cannot do everything on every type character. And besides, I'm sure that a good majority of us will end up using a modded race later down the line and that character might even become our main. My main in Morrowind and in oblivion completed every quest, and had 1 of every item worth collecting. once I did that, it was strait into the modding community.

And to be completely honest, unless there are many options/forks/twists in the mainquest, I really won't want to do it more than twice. On one character I will probably get him/her to the point when dragons are wreaking all hell and leave it there. Have that be a chaotic world.

at risk someone already pointed this out, but I agree with the poster that trying out different characters sounds like a good idea so that's why I'm going to do what I did in Dragon Age Origins, try out each of the character types. Of course, we won't get the unique story lines for each race, but we can at least have some fun giving each of them a "test run" as long as you don't mind doing the early part of the game over several times.