Looking for a certain mod

ImportantPants

Months ago i used a utility belt mod that had several variations that came in light and heavy armor versions. There was an upper and lower harness/belt combo, and the same things split into separate parts. It somewhat resembled the belt on the greaves of Taylorsd's Stealth Armor mod. I lost my whole mod library when my last PC was attacked by a horrible virus so i can't even get the exact mod name. I've scoured all of Tesnexus and PES to no avail. As i remember it was fairly popular so if anyone can point me to a link for it i'd really appreciate it, thanks.

• 3 years later...

Months ago i used a utility belt mod that had several variations that came in light and heavy armor versions. There was an upper and lower harness/belt combo, and the same things split into separate parts. It somewhat resembled the belt on the greaves of Taylorsd's Stealth Armor mod. I lost my whole mod library when my last PC was attacked by a horrible virus so i can't even get the exact mod name. I've scoured all of Tesnexus and PES to no avail. As i remember it was fairly popular so if anyone can point me to a link for it i'd really appreciate it, thanks.

Here is the Original one

Here is an Updated one

Here is the Streamlined one

And, here is my shameless plugin: Weapon Tool Belt