Skyrim- Make a Quest game.

El`derina

A who done it quest either u kill everyone or u have to figure out who did it

wasn't there a similar quest in oblilvion from the dark brotherhood? You were invited to that party thing and and you had to kill all of 'em, not exactly the same, but still similar.

A who done it quest either u kill everyone or u have to figure out who did it

wasn't there a similar quest in oblilvion from the dark brotherhood? You were invited to that party thing and and you had to kill all of 'em, not exactly the same, but still similar.

Yes that was my favorite quest in the whole vanilla oblivion

But it would be cool to have solve the mystery say everyone is in a mine and a set of guards have the mine licked down until they find the killer since no one saw it you have to solve it look for clues say for instance you notice every one has a knife except one hmm interesting the victim was stabbed to death so you ask for everyone's knife and since you can look at every item in 3D in ur invitory menu you search every knife for traces of blood or say next to the victims body u see a bloody foot print u check every ones boots the only one with blood is the person who found the body so dead end back to find more clues you happen to see a small pool of water and you find a knife in it and it has blood on it still that the water hasn't washed off you also notice that there is the initials of the miner who didn't have a knife on it when u speak to him about it he says he had misplace that knife a couple days ago after interviewing the other miners they tell you that the task master doesn't allow you to work that day if u don't have ur knife so you talk to the number 1 suspect again this time u get a speech test and you catch him in the lie then he confesses and he attacks u so u knock him out and then the guards

Show up and said they heard the whole thing Ty hero for finding the murder

That would be fun using the 3D interface and stuff but a better scenario or turn it around were you have to kill some one then get rid of the evidence or frame someone else and so on

Something that has failed to be done in fallout and oblivion is a quest mod focusing on long range combat and stealth 100 percent.

Something I would like to see in Skyrim for sure.

I'm a total stealth nut, so i definitely like this! On a sidenote, it would be cool if in the regular game, we could be able to sneak through an entire dungeon, mine, etc. without being spotted (other than fighting pre-requisite "boss" at the end of dungeon/mine). Probably make leveling a bit harder, but still be fun to do every now and then.

Don't really have much in way of quest ideas. It's not really a quest per se, but it would be kinda cool (for me anyways) if near the start of the game, your character has an option to get a job as a courier, and be made to deliver so many messages to various regions. Be a nice way to unlock a crap ton of map right away, at least, as well as get to see Skyrim and meet its various inhabitants early on.

Something that has failed to be done in fallout and oblivion is a quest mod focusing on long range combat and stealth 100 percent.

Something I would like to see in Skyrim for sure.

I'm a total stealth nut, so i definitely like this! On a sidenote, it would be cool if in the regular game, we could be able to sneak through an entire dungeon, mine, etc. without being spotted (other than fighting pre-requisite "boss" at the end of dungeon/mine). Probably make leveling a bit harder, but still be fun to do every now and then.

Don't really have much in way of quest ideas. It's not really a quest per se, but it would be kinda cool (for me anyways) if near the start of the game, your character has an option to get a job as a courier, and be made to deliver so many messages to various regions. Be a nice way to unlock a crap ton of map right away, at least, as well as get to see Skyrim and meet its various inhabitants early on.

Yes, I like the courier idea. Or maybe you can be a guard for some travelling merchants, and learn the lay of the land that way.