Skyrim Colloectors Edition Game Guide

x722ism

So the guide that I purchased with the CE is a different guide than the standard one? I had no idea...

Not sure what you did when you bought the CE game, but that doesn't mean it's paired with a CE guide. I would think they'd give you a choice in the matter, so you'd want to check if you bought the regular guide (black cover) or the CE one (similar cover to the CE game's box). It's late...hopefully that made sense and that I read you right...even if only a little haha. :P

All I remember being asked when I paid off the CE was, "Hey man, there's also a guide book that you can get with this for 15 dollars. It's got *blah blah blah*, so do you wanna get that, too?"

I pretty much said yes and that's the story, lol.

Is the difference between the guides just aesthetic or is the guide content supposed to be different?

No.

All that stuff is just going to be sitting in your closet while your playing the game.

More like Alduin on my bed stand, map on wall, DVD and game on shelf, Game Guide and Art Book on my bookshelf. I wouldn't pay over $200 worth of Skyrim items if I would just end up putting them in my closet?

I don't really care about the art book and while the statue is cool it isn't worth the extra $90 to me. I actually want to watch the Making of Skyrim DVD but someone will put it on youtube within the first 2-3 days so I don't plan of getting the collector's edition.

No.

All that stuff is just going to be sitting in your closet while your playing the game.

Even if I had a closet to put stuff in, I would do no such thing. I'll be reading and checking out the art book while the game installs, during loading screens, and maybe even before I go to sleep.

No.

Even if I had a closet to put stuff in, I would do no such thing. I'll be reading and checking out the art book while the game installs, during loading screens, and maybe even before I go to sleep.

Thank you. Someone who agrees.

That's what I did with my Mass Effect 2 Collectors Edition stuff. The art book, though small, was enjoyable and beautiful. That series has so much potential, I hope they expand on it after the third game. Even though ME3 with be last of that story, they could still make more games. A free roam ME game on multiple planets in multiple galaxies would be spectacular...

That's why I love The Elder Scrolls series, it's universe is so vast and detailed, even if the games stop more stories can be written in the world.