Trouble With Gun Runners Arsenal

uphyrus

Hey guys, i downloaded GRA today and besides not being able to use the new ammunition it works fine. I run a few mods but the vast majority of them are just visual. I dont know if Project Nevada or FOOK would bother it. I have tried disabling the mods from FOMM and i never get any change. Any help or answer would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Project Nevada shouldn't cause issues if you don't run the equipment module. FOOK has been reported to conflict with some of the ammo lists, and xporc will update it when they are done with the Lonesome Road updates. Try making a new merged patch.

Hey thanks for that, ive been going through all of my mods since i posted. You are right about Project Nevada, im running it all right now and it seems fine. The two that i have come across that have conflicted with the new ammo have been a companion infinite ammo mod and a dead-money junk rounds redo. The prior completely negating the added rounds and the latter just bugging the shot shells. Thanks for telling me about FOOK, i havent turned it on yet and will just wait for the update.

Project Nevada shouldn't cause issues if you don't run the equipment module. FOOK has been reported to conflict with some of the ammo lists, and xporc will update it when they are done with the Lonesome Road updates. Try making a new merged patch.

Hey thanks for that, ive been going through all of my mods since i posted. You are right about Project Nevada, im running it all right now and it seems fine. The two that i have come across that have conflicted with the new ammo have been a companion infinite ammo mod and a dead-money junk rounds redo. The prior completely negating the added rounds and the latter just bugging the shot shells. Thanks for telling me about FOOK, i havent turned it on yet and will just wait for the update.

By any chance was the infinite companion mod LFox's Infinite Companion Mod? If so, were you able to work around it, or were you simply forced to ditch the mod in order for the new munitions to work? I was rather disappointed that my new ammunition types weren't working, but I think I'd be equally disappointed if I were forced to give up my companion's super magical ability to spray ammo forever and ever :\

By any chance was the infinite companion mod LFox's Infinite Companion Mod? If so, were you able to work around it, or were you simply forced to ditch the mod in order for the new munitions to work? I was rather disappointed that my new ammunition types weren't working, but I think I'd be equally disappointed if I were forced to give up my companion's super magical ability to spray ammo forever and ever :\

Im not sure who was the author, i do know however that i was an .esm file not an esp. Another distinguishing thing about it was ".ESM" was in all caps. I did just ditch it, in truth i have no experience modding mods (lol) but i am looking into getting involved in doing things like that. I will miss Cass's fully auto Marksman Carbine, but for the sake of playing it immediately i can live with out it until another is made or updated. Im not sure if i helped but thats what i can remember about it.