What is a good christmas for you??

SilvuruAgnost

Silvuru this is in the wrong forum, any way my best christmas was when i was alot younger in 1995-6-7 i'm not sure

Edit> d@mn it misinterpreted the question... a good christmas for me is when the whole family joins together at the christmas tree, all the adults have their grog the kids are all trying to get me to hand out their presents........ oh wait i hate that.......just joking :P and most important of all the colours mate the colours, pretty :stupid:

I don't actually like it, too. What I like is that it is the time of being with your beloved ones and all that.

I personally don't like the way most people celebrate them, with a lot of presents and a lot of consumism (I don't know if that's the word for an excesive spending of money).

I don't personally celebrate them like that, and that's why I like them: we see our relatives that live far away, and spend a week together. That's the good thing.

Silvuru: Sitte med familien og hygge seg, åpne presanger og ete pinnekjøtt , oh yeah.

But newyears eve is better, partyyy :D

Who else had sex in a millenium? me and my girlfriend did, although not in the most romantic place :whistling:

I have to confess i really dont like christmas, the money drain. The stress. THe scary guys in red dresses.... it was fun when kid. When you had no worrys but the fear of getting a sweater instead of a "hard present" and my evil grandmother. A scarf inside a big box. "A playstation" i tought but nooo... ^_^