Dead Island

RavveN

Yeah my save disappeared yesterday, wasn't too bothered though. Kinda expected it. I feel it was my fault though. I did start a new game with a different character. Perhaps I should have carried on haha.

Finished the game and somehow I don't feel the need to play it again.

Not such a great game after all.

Blasphemy.

It's always fun to play with people :)

You have very unique experiences that you'd never have going it solo.

It's especially funny when we all do challenges like punching a thug to death (After dying 80,000,000 times trying it and all of us "flying" more than we walk because of it... >.>)

Finished the game and somehow I don't feel the need to play it again.

Not such a great game after all.

Blasphemy.

It's always fun to play with people :)

Yeah but after doing it for a while it all gets the same. After all it's just killing zombies. And most people who play online (I don't have any friends that own Dead Island) either kick you as soon as you join, or they rush through the storyline/quests for no reason. Most of them don't even know how to type hey.

And the game itself wasn't that amazing, hardly repeatable.

To each their own I guess, I found it quite hilariously enjoyable and will continue to repeatedly play it over and over with people until I do eventually get bored.

The fact that I can mod and retexture the game too is definitely adding to its value for me personally.

The more I slice and dice people the more sane I feel http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif