What classes will you create

Kaisahn

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested in people creating races from Akavir.

Such as the Kamal, Tsaesci, Tang Mo, and Ka Po' Tun.

Perhaps even custom mods that create Akaviri factions inside of Skyrim. You could mix quite a few storyline

I'd like to see a few more beast races, such as Imga, Limothiit, and Sload.

Perhaps one could even venture to create an Aedra race, to rival the Daedra, as a sort of "god-mode" (pun intended) cheat.

I won't use blade blunt or hand2hand at all. I always enjoy playing an all out magic-user. Sometimes its fairly difficult for me to get started which is a nice challenge. After awhile though I might as well be in god mode.

I too refuse blunt, H2H and 2H blade preferring a mage styled much like Gandalf in LoTR. With sword in the right hand and staff in the left nothing shall stand in my way.

I've played a style I've called Mystwalker steeped in mysticism and illusion flavored with a good pinch of blade, destruction and sneak since Daggerfall. My aversion to blunt actually ruined my Morrowind adventure. I was forced to break character to complete MQ and didn't like it. With Skyrim it looks like I will have to get a little creative with spell selection to get the character I want.

As for a high mage abilities approaching god mode, all I can say is that is what all mages of legend strive for. Feels good don't it?

I wanted to try something I hadn't in Oblivion so my first character will be a Female Orc (I love how Bethesda redid the Orcs for Skyrim! Orc girls look MUCH better this time around.).

Her starting skills will be:

One Handed (primary weapon focus: dual short-swords)

Archery (secondary weapon focus)

Smithing

Restoration

Light Armor

Lockpicking

During dialogue I will attempt to role play her as though she hates the Elven Races, is indifferent to the Human Races and friendly to the Beast Races. I can't wait!

Ahh macole and thebic4, I believe we will have a much more challenging game than in Oblivion. No custom spells can lead to much tedium but with a little luck we might be able to practice and find trainers for spells and magick schools somewhere. Of course there is always the feet don't fail me now spell. That or maybe I could work for a city, if I had a light spell, I could take a job as a lamp post in the evening and with a flame spell, a trash incinerator during the day. :tongue: