What Daedric Realm will appear in Skyrim?

CalibanX

I heard there was Daedra, weapons and shrines. If they dont put a realm into the game that you can explore loads with quests then it may be one of the DLC, you know because Bethesda said that Skyrim DLC will take a long time to make and there will be only 1 or 2 maybe 3but they will be really big like expansions on MMO sort of big, I remember Todd Howard saying that DLC will be at leat as big as a expansion for a MMO anyway, so I guess a deadra realm or 2 fits, doean't it?

I would love to see Azura's Moonshadow realm, just because it's described as being so damn beautiful. Apparently it's inaccessible from Nirn but **** that I'm the Dragonborn b****!

... If it's inaccessible, how do people know what it looks like? :confused:

All of the books in Oblivion that talk about the Daedric Realms describe it as such. Here's her Lore page: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Azura

But then how did the writers know what it looked like if they were never able to visit the realm? :tongue:

There is a guy who wrote a book that appears in Oblivion. He accessed it by going through a different Oblivion realm and then to the Moonshadow realm.

Considering Skyrim has dragons, isn't there a Daedric Realm that is ruled by a Dragon or Dragon-like Daedric Prince? If so, it seems that Skyrim would be the natural place to have that Realm come into play.

I am sorry to say this, but dragons dont have their own realm, its an Akaviri race (there are 4) from the continent Akavir. they werent seen on tamriel for ages. But i think that Alduin (its an nordic variant of Akatosh) has come back to start an new world, as it did before. And he came back in the physical form of an dragon, so yeah we could see the realm of Akatosh maybe.. (hopefully!)

I am sorry to say this, but dragons dont have their own realm, its an Akaviri race (there are 4) from the continent Akavir. they werent seen on tamriel for ages. But i think that Alduin (its an nordic variant of Akatosh) has come back to start an new world, as it did before. And he came back in the physical form of an dragon, so yeah we could see the realm of Akatosh maybe.. (hopefully!)

You're referring to Ka Po' Tun, the cat people, also called the tiger-dragon people but that's just because of their admiring of dragons. Dragons themselves are NOT one of the four races of Akaviri people, dragons simply are a reptilian race and though mostly from Akavir, also existed on the main continent before their Nirn wide "extinction". As the nature of dragons is magical, they are intelligent reptiles after all capable of spellcasting, they might as well have been hiding in another realm, who knows.

Edited by Neokore

I'm quite interested to see where the devs are going to take the lore. Always fascinating to see. Shivering Isles was amazing, the only mortal to usurp the power of a God/Daedric Lord.

I'm quite interested to see where the devs are going to take the lore. Always fascinating to see. Shivering Isles was amazing, the only mortal to usurp the power of a God/Daedric Lord.

Thou shalt not forget Tiber Septim, though he didn't quite take the power, he was given the power. Also, knowing how the lore in The Elder Scrolls is, it might be possible there are others.

Considering Skyrim has dragons, isn't there a Daedric Realm that is ruled by a Dragon or Dragon-like Daedric Prince? If so, it seems that Skyrim would be the natural place to have that Realm come into play.

Actually, Peryite is often depicted as a dragon, and I believe he takes the shape of one when dealing with mortals.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Peryite

You're referring to Ka Po' Tun, the cat people, also called the tiger-dragon people but that's just because of their admiring of dragons. Dragons themselves are NOT one of the four races of Akaviri people, dragons simply are a reptilian race and though mostly from Akavir, also existed on the main continent before their Nirn wide "extinction". As the nature of dragons is magical, they are intelligent reptiles after all capable of spellcasting, they might as well have been hiding in another realm, who knows.

ok, just read this: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Dragons

as far as Sheogorath goes... it was quite weird....

Jyggalag existed before Sheogorath, right? And the other Daedric Lords cursed him to become Sheogorath, the god of madness instead...

so... when you free jyggalag, and become the lord of madness yourself- they've essentially created a new daedric lord to their number?

cause jyggalag was still alive from my understanding and surrendered the realm to you as thanks from freedom of the curse.

sooooo.... there's two daedric lords right there that leaves some interesting speculation as to what they are gonna do with it.

ones a once-mortal, harvesting powers beyond the understanding of most, powers of insanity and madness none less....

the others a destructive warlord of some sort seeking to conquer all others...

does the new Sheogorath answer at his own shrine?

and what of jyggalag's shrine?

confused....