things you found weird about cyrodiil

sleepyskye

If you think about it, the "Dark Brotherhood" sounds like a gang of black men. "Dark-Brother Hood"

Whats up with the landscape? Would it kill to have a bit more variety?

And why can't you get anything from Pitcher Plants? Why are they even there?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an Island near the IC(or was it further down the River) that if you fly near it you can see a Cave and people on the island

However

You cannot GET to the island

Every time i've tried to get onto that island it blocks me

It's part of the mage's guild so maybe they have a magic barrier.

Well a lot of glaring errors have been pointed out, but what's weird is no one looks at the other side of the fence.

How hard it is to take a concept from a storyboard and translate it into workable coding and say a prayer for very few runtime errors.

Think about with the addition of enough mods, how your Bethesda Softworks folder might rival the size of C:\Windows.

Let's give the programmers at Bethesda applause for a brief moment, just for providing us with the best open-ended RPG ever written. Even the Witcher - as good as it is - is only now just getting started with modded adventures. And it's not open-ended, either.

The main think that strikes me in oblivion as a bit strange, everyone is so scared of the Gates to Oblivion, why? there are only scamps, clanfears and the occasional dragoth (or what ever they are called) and they never seem to go any further than a few feet from their gate, not every oblivion portal is spewing out a massive siege engine

You could spend months, maybe years in the Prision, but whenyou are released, nothing is chanced!

Mannimarcos didn't destroyed the Mages Guild , Cyrodiil wasn't overrun by the daedra, The Greymarch didn't destroyed Shilvering Islands.

And the people still talk about Kvatch and the Emperor's murders as it's happened a few days ago!

Something I thought weird is that there are 100's of different books yet, only one ( or only a few ) authors. Also, that author never sits and writes anything! The closest thing is that lady painting on her magical never-ending picture in anvil bay.

Another think I thought to be wierd. What do these people do!?! How do they make money when all they do is walk around town all day? I don't know about you, but my charachter never got payed for sitting on a bech for 4 hours a day!

-out

<rationalisation> Well, some of the people standing around are probably the rich upper class who don't need to work for their money. Some are definitely beggars. As for the rest, perhaps they're married to the people you see working in the shops, and so they don't need to work. </rationalisation>

Still, I never see anyone else buying anything from these shops except me. It's a tough job being the sole source of income for the empire.

• 4 weeks later...