Breezes FO3 Males

Lehcar

I've tried reinstalling it several times, I'm positive I have it installed correctly, and the armor fix, but with Breezes body I'm still seeing a lot of gaps with the armor meshes, especially around the neck and wrists... I really don't understand what's going on, cause I did run archive invalidation. Any idea what I could be doing wrong? :(

Also, I'm having problems with the skin of the body not matching the face, especially with hispanic males:

http://i51.tinypic.com/4l4qdu.jpg

Simular problem but mine is with skin tones and the absence of female Raiders. Many of the Raiders are mostly coal black, not like the missing texture black out, but shaded with musculature intact.

I read through the description but did not see anything about females being replaced by more male bodies, many of which retain female hairstyles, infrequenly I will get female heads on male blackened bodies. I often have texture problems that can be resolved by reloading the save. Another problem along this vein is there are bodies that cannot be looted until I save and reload. I already use FOMM, FO3Edit, fose, and ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated.. I have never used the GECK. I have not ran FO3MasterUpdate on this installation as some mods warn against it and I get too many save files everytime I FO3MasterRestore, this process is such a pain that I will wait until there is no other way to run halfway stable before using it.