CM Partners: Neither Voice or Dialogue

RazaCovek

The Sound folder is in the right place but the CMPs have no voice nor is there any dialogue option. I feel that the use of the rings are not not adequately explained in the Readme. I know that one sends me to Market District but I am uncertained of the other, especially when there is no voice or dialogue to the CMPs.

My list: CM Partners.esm + esp, More Partners [58] NE, Special Partners [Waterfront]

Most CM partners don't come with voice. The ring that sends you to the Market District is used to teleport you and nearby partners to a predetermined point (default is the Market District). The second one is supposed to teleport nearby partners to your location.

I will copy/paste your response to the Readme. As for dialogue options, I click the girl, her mouth responses with a paragraph to 'Yes', all I get is the smiley face and the 'X' no topic list. I don't suppose that there is just a Dialogue/Command type mod like Morrowind where all you need to do was raise the NPC disposition then use the extra dialogue options to get them to do things. I amassed an army of 46 Vivic guards and marched them to Valenvaryon where MCA 6.1 set to 2 caused the Orcs to spill down the slope. One arrow started an epic battle that lasted fourteen minutes. It did not require any extra partner mod, just extra topic options.