500 things you have learned in Oblivion

scarhunter92

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

605: Audens Avindus can find you no matter what you do. Even if you are in a cave known only to your pirates and yourself, a secret cave that no one knows about but you and a lost vampire ancestor, or even if you are in a oblivion realm. That creepy stalker will always find you. (im talking about the end of the corrupt watchmen quest for the reference)

606: Collecting bear pelts and minotaur horns somehow helps vilena donton.

607: Holy Crusader armor that people spend looking for, for hundreds of years has pretty crappy enchants and gives less protection than ordinary glass armor you can find off of bandits and highwaymen.

608: If you take on and off the gray fox mask around people...they still won't know the true identity of the gray fox.

609: Arena fans don't mind being pick pocketed.

610: Adoring Fans make good meat shields.

611: If you have a mini army of followers behind you (DB murderers, atronarches, adoring fan, etc) then they will never talk to each other or question why they are all following you.

612: If an ally hits you 3 times with arrows you aren't allowed to attack him without bounty. But if you do the same thing then they can attack you without penalty.

605: Audens Avindus can find you no matter what you do. Even if you are in a cave known only to your pirates and yourself, a secret cave that no one knows about but you and a lost vampire ancestor, or even if you are in a oblivion realm. That creepy stalker will always find you. (im talking about the end of the corrupt watchmen quest for the reference)

He attacked me just when I was walking out the castle of Bruma, the guards kicked his ass...

He attacked me just when I was walking out the castle of Bruma, the guards kicked his ass...

He found me once when i was in dark Fissure killing necros :D

613: Aleid ruins are all made out of the same stones.

614: horses named shadowmere can't die.

615: You can use the console kill cheat on mehrunes Dagon.

616: You have killed Martin. All hope is lost.

617: Oblivion gates permanantly set villages on fire.

618: "The Lusty Argonian Maid" is the best book ever.

619: Statues talk.

620: If you are important, you cannot die. You become unconsious for 10 seconds.

621: Fleeing people can't talk except the elven guy in Kvatch.

622: NPC s look like sumo wrestlers when they are sneaking.

623: Even if you successfully completed the Defence Of Bruma quest, there are about 20 soldiers to defend a whole empire. That's why every guy tries to take control of the Cyrodiil.

624: If some NPC isn't eager to talk to you, he's probably going to be killed in some quest.

625:House of earthly delights is apparently illegal in cyrodill

626:What happened to all those slutty looking women from way back when I played arena(yes I meant TES 1[it was TES 1 right?], not the arena in oblivion XD I heart oldschool gaming)?o.O I guess prostitution is now illegal o_O

628: Despite claims to the contrary, Nirnroot is always easier to see than hear.

629: The shop clerk doesn't ask for id or judge you when buying large inventories of mead. In fact, she likes you a little more every time you do it.

630: No amount of magic makes up for a small penis.