Strange dream

rela82me

I had a dream last night/this morning I was starting up Skyrim and was wanting to do something else but I kept going to Riverwood (obviously as that's the demo and the only bit I've really seen) it was very annoying. I kept waking up and telling myself off for dreaming about it at all. Mind you better than dreaming of sex with unobtainable women again.

I had a dream like that last Friday. I woke up and made my way downstairs to play it, only to realize it was barely even October. I felt magnificently disappointed (rather depressed too), and proceeded to go back to sleep.

Yes sir am I obsessed. I have every magazine that contains even the smallest amount of Skyrim, I've already per-ordered the CE of the game and the game guide. I've been writing a short story based in Skyrim which has 50 pages front and back so far. I dream about it every night and MY parents and family are sick of it as well. Even my friends are sick of it and they are a fan too. Just not as big of me. Welcome to the Nexus Forums brother. :thumbsup:

Well I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I haven't had any other dreams; however, at work I did ask where they kept the video games that come in early. Just so I could at least look at the box... And if one happened to get "damaged" I could always look at the manual and stuff. I have this feeling that someone is going to break the street date and I am going to end up buying it. I don't think their is a street date lock, if so I will just turn the internet off on my Xbox and set the time and date to 11.11.11. I'm not sure if that works or not but I would think so. My fiance is taking the day off of work too so she can completely get away from the house for like 2 days.