angelwraith - 2 Strikes

myrmaad

You have been assessed two strikes for engaging in an argument on a Mod Release thread.

Take this as fair warning, another moderator might have simply banned you outright for stooping to trolling.

I took it easy on both of you. Don't make me regret it.

Reference post

Also this little doozy:

"Wow, this is completely garbage! "

i can see from your released mods you have a lot of room to speak...

"Almost ALL lights seem to come from nowhere, eg: no light-bulb type sources. "

and i care why? and yeah i couldnt honestly give a s*** cause i dont even mod for FO3 anymore..

"LOTS of duplicate entities make most rooms so laggy that FO3 crashed. "

So you have noo clue what you're talking about eh? and it lags cause your computer is a piece of s***.. mine and most anyone elses run it smoothly.

"The terminals that 'need' a key? Don't need any key to be used. "

Its called design. They're scripted to do that.

"The main layout of the place is well thought out BUT each room is terribly furnished. "

you apparently did not actually make it to the HiVE.. the beginning is sparse, yes, but thats basically the driveway leading up to the HiVE, the HiVE itself has been fully cluttered. But please do not try again as i really dont care to hear from you ever again.

"I could only run through once and check everything out quickly before my eyes died and I had to remove this mod. "

thank god. cause if you had actually made it all the way through you may not have sounded like a dick.

"To the author: I am not trying to be rude, just a bit of constructive criticism. "

you are rude and that is not what constructive criticism is.. go read a book.

"You have some great ideas that I can see you have potential but I believe you need to 'polish' your mod more before release. "

same as first response.

"The biggest problem for me was the amount of duplicate objects on top of each other causing a huge performance spike."

again the hell are you talking about.. ths biggest problem is you computer.. upgrade.

btw just so you know duplicate models do not increase lag. unless those models are huge (like Mb filesizes) and there are several thousand. what increases lag is lighting.. which i admit a couple of years ago when i made this i didnt have a very good grasp of.. however on most peoples machines the portals and roombounds fixed the problem nonetheless.. unless.. you had a crappy rig.

Here is his second strike for the day.

"There is no need for personal insults and name calling. "

"Wow, this is completely garbage! "

you're an idiot.

and btw i do know your hardware.. cause you're lagging .. therefore its crap..

and your mod is crap 1 endorsement and 500 dl what a joke

and your opinion means nothing becuase it was not an opinion but an insult.. therefore the opinion is null and void.

much like your ability to mod or understand modding.