Courier Duster variation

jetflightgirl

Howdy, folks and folkettes. Might I perhaps ensnare the interest of a modder for a bit of an edit to the newly-added Courier's Duster that came with Lonesome Road?

Basically, what I'm looking for is a swapping out of the symbol on the back. Namely, I'm interested in something that'd give a faint Knight Templar vibe: This instead of the usual emblem. Or possibly, this, if it can be made to look "naturally" red. (I suck at that, as you may have guessed). Alternative options are welcome too, so long as it's red. I'd prefer a painted-on look, but if you have a more "printed" look that would fit on the duster, it's welcome too.

Stats-wise, it ould have the Legion duster stats (+1 strength, +15 action points). A good location would be either in Primm or even Goodsprings... or, hell, even an item code would do by which one could console-add it...

I'd be very appreciative if someone could be bothered to make this edit!

Thanks in advance!

Alright, a small change of plans: thanks to a kind anon, I got the texture done (and by "I got the texture done", I mean "the kind anon did it because I asked nicely").

Problem is, the emblem is still showing as bull on female, while it's properly a cross on male. Best guess is it's got something to do with the fact that I have type3 body replacer (even if I have no mod that'd change the Lonesome Road items into type 3 variants) that I have and that anon does not.

Would any Nexite be kind enough to take a look at it, see if there's some error there and/or make it compatible with type3? The mod itself is right here.

Namely, I'm interested in something that'd give a faint Knight Templar vibe...

So you want it to look really gay? If so i think these may work better:

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/images/templar_coin.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2sW4rtiK4JU/Tj2sOD0g9qI/AAAAAAAAAZA/UmWiHCbCCMc/s1600/male-male-symbol.gif

Im sorry i couldnt resist.

Please look into the history of Knight's Templar if you dont get the joke.

But ill take a look at the file.

EDIT. From here it seems that you havent plugged the textures in right places. Recommend renaming the textures file to the extract same as the textures for the armor itself then you wont have to mesh with the GECK or even use an .esp

Edited by ModelV