NV Mod Manager Gone?

pcmodhouse

I had New Vegas and it's mod manager installed on my new system. After playing about half the game I decided to install F3 and it's mod manager. A week later, I tried going back to NV, but my NVMM icon is gone. I can still launch the game via steam, but not directly through the NVMM. I'd like to add new mods via the NVMM package handler. Any idea where it could be hiding?

I had New Vegas and it's mod manager installed on my new system. After playing about half the game I decided to install F3 and it's mod manager. A week later, I tried going back to NV, but my NVMM icon is gone. I can still launch the game via steam, but not directly through the NVMM. I'd like to add new mods via the NVMM package handler. Any idea where it could be hiding?

You need to go back and install the one for New Vegas, it will allow you to select which game you want to load, and you can go from there.

Fallout Mod Manager - FOMM, look at the third image in the user uploaded images, and you can see what I am talking about, I hope that helps you. :)

in the file menu there should be a command "Change Game" that will allow you to go to New Vegas. I run FOMM that has the option of playing both. if I were to click "Don't show me this again" then the file menu option would be the only way I could switch between games