Will there Be a Rage nexus???

link5063

im not much into the computer gaming genre so maybe im way off, but putting out mods for a multiplayer game seems kind of....idk...foolish.. i mean for SP games, yea of course, but for games where you interact with another player. isnt the online of this game racing and whatnot? couldnt someone just mod an unbeatable racecar or something?

basically i guess what im saying is, how often to multiplayer games get mods and how does that effect the online community?

Maybe you shouldn't reply if you don't know what you're talking about then since Rage is an SP/MP game and ID has said that just like with every other one of there games there will be a modding SDK. you should research the game before just randomly commenting. I wonder if there will be a planetrage website like there is planetdoom, planetwolfenstein, planetquake, etc. Those were always popular modding sites for ID's games.

And as far as how stable the game is, they'll get it fixed. Already it runs great on my PC after driver updates and the latest patch. Sorry if anybody here can't run it still but they're working on it.

Edited by Master Toddy

• 7 months later...