Skyrim is really good.

Scizz

Does anyone else agree? I mean, I had this plan to buy all these great games coming out this fall. But now, I feel as thought the ONLY game I need to buy is Skyrim. And twice at that!! (1 on PC another on Xbox)

No, I just spend as much time as I do on this forum because I don't think Skyrim is great. ;)

Clever.

Ha it's all I could think of. It was mainly an attempt at poking fun at another sad reason to make a new thread. Oh well. :P

It's my new obsession. I can't stop thinking about it. It's ALL I think about. I have dreams about it. When it comes out I'm pulling two all-nighters and not coming out of my room for ANYTHING. :thumbsup:

It's my new obsession. I can't stop thinking about it. It's ALL I think about. I have dreams about it. When it comes out I'm pulling two all-nighters and not coming out of my room for ANYTHING. :thumbsup:

its like puberty all over again .. but instead of sex its skyrim.

Difference is that Skyrim IS great the first time. :biggrin:

Difference is that Skyrim IS great the first time. :biggrin:

It's also more addicting.

I loved Morrowind because of the artifact hunting and dialog. I hated oblivion for many reasons and have been feeling exceptionally negative towards Bethesdas ability to satisfy my open world rpg needs since i played that game.

But I love what i have seen of Skyrim so far, and the more i see the more i love it. Looks like it will unquestionably be the best elder scrolls game ever, most likely game of the year, and my favorite game of all time. I don't plan on buying any other games for a long long time once i get my hands on Skyrim.

I have dark souls to satisfy my nerdy needs until Skyrim comes out and i love it but it will only gather dust after 11-11-11....