sword request, should be easy

firefly97

Hopefully. It's back up, but I am not sure if it works. I fixed the pathing, and it worked for me.

The path inside the NIF still has an error -- it reads \data\textures\weapons\mancient sword\ancientsword.dds when it should be textures\weapons\mancient sword\ancientsword.dds the added Data\ at the front has the game looking for a Data\Data\ folder which most people do not have (though many do if the unpack a mod incorrectly and it creates a new data folder iinstead of merging it with the existing one ! -which might be what has happened in your case and your mod files have been placed thus it works for you when you test !

Edited by JDFan

Thanks!

Should be running now. Fancy testing it?

Sent you a PM --- I had copy\pasted the path and forgot to delete one preceeding "\" in the corrected path --- it should be Textures\ not \textures\ in the NIf path -- Sorry for the confusion and one more attempt should get it correct for all ! (really need to drink the coffee before posting in the AM !)

Edited by JDFan

great thanks matth85. it works fine and its my only over powerd sword actualy. i wanted it like that for when i get super low health, im in trouble have nothing else to do, i pull it out.

already did both =) and if you wouldnt mind? sending me a pm when you finish with your other requests/ideas that you have currently i have another request you could work on if you want to.