Do you feel the anxiety rising?

stars2heaven

Depends on how long I have been away from any Skyrim footage.

If I don't see any gameplay or pictures for a few days the hype is quite low. But when I watch the demo again the hype shoots through the roof.

I can wait, but I'm quite sure the last few weeks will be hard.

not for me .. we havnt seen new footage in a loooong time .. the leaks from demos on stagefloor arnt what I call new footage .. its still only been the golden claw quest they have shown and I feel much worse about it than I did when we got the new footage .. I get anxiety while waiting for the new footage .. like a druggy waiting for my fix o__o

I feel ya! At first it was nothing. Yeah sure, I can wait 2 more months for this thing. I thought Gears of War 3 would keep me satisfied until 11-11-11, but guess what... it didn't. I'm currently at level 42 in Gears and I just can't see myself playing it every day until Skyrim comes out and after I realised that, I immediately started watching Skyrim videos for hours on end. Hands-on reviews, gameplay from gaming events, interviews with Todd Howard, 4Skyrim's YouTube videos. I couldn't stop and I still can't! That's why I joined the forum; to talk to people about Skyrim. Hello everyone! :thumbsup:

I feel ya man. But the weekends are going by fast. Hell, yesterday it felt like we still had over 50 days left. And tomorrow it'll be 34 days. And it's Friday so that's gonna go by and then less days. :thumbsup:

I need to buy a new graphics card and some more ram memory. And the thing is that it's getting really close now, and I have no idea what to get and which still will fit for my computer. I'm having a lot of anxiety right now, since I need to get money, and some of it will arrive like 1st November. Which means I basically have like 10 days to get it all before Skyrim releases.

I'm such a sado and overhyping, but I can't stand the fact that I have like 10 days to get a graphics card and RAM, and I have no idea how to install it, so I'll have to call some computer firm, lol.