PC screenshots?

BuckeyeTiba

nope .. there are screenshots where the shadows look a little better and some people speculate they are PC .. but they really arent high detail enough to tell .. then there is one outdoor pic that is a much higher res than the 720p that the 360 can do and some people once again claimed it was a PC screen .. but there were no graphic differences to go on .. so in short .. no

I'm ready to say this is the first PC screenshot I'm sure isn't from the console .. two reasons

1:The helmet trim isn't as blurry as what we have seen in the console elven armor.

2:The snow on the rock is a dead giveaway to me.. as some of you know the snow effect is not part of the texture of the rocks in Skyrim .. it is instead an overlay texture that is projected on top of the rocks .. that way bethesda doesn't need to texture two versions of each rock/item and instead the snow is a procedural effect .. look how smooth the snow overlay texture blends in with the rock texture .. in previous images the snow was very pixelated around the edges .. this picture the snow seems to smoothly blend in like the masking texture for the effect is much higher res.

http://img.elderscrolls.net/news/gi-nov-11.jpg

I'm ready to say this is the first PC screenshot I'm sure isn't from the console .. two reasons

1:The helmet trim isn't as blurry as what we have seen in the console elven armor.

2:The snow on the rock is a dead giveaway to me.. as some of you know the snow effect is not part of the texture of the rocks in Skyrim .. it is instead an overlay texture that is projected on top of the rocks .. that way bethesda doesn't need to texture two versions of each rock/item and instead the snow is a procedural effect .. look how smooth the snow overlay texture blends in with the rock texture .. in previous images the snow was very pixelated around the edges .. this picture the snow seems to smoothly blend in like the masking texture for the effect is much higher res.

http://img.elderscrolls.net/news/gi-nov-11.jpg

Was it really necessary to post the exact same post in two topics?Besides, that doesn't really prove that it's from the PC, both of those reasons could be explained through a newer build than past screenshots.